‘Rose Ocean' is an archival print of an original collage by Kaycee Anseth. This particular collage was created in 2016 in Bend, Oregon.
Proceeds from print sales go directly to supporting the Kaycee Anseth Legacy Foundation and Kaycee's wishes to support emerging artists in Central Oregon.
"I thought of the times I spent on the coast wishing to see whales. They were elusive every time, except in artistic representation, with the bold black and white of the Orcas watching over the people of the coast in print form and in totems. They have a beautiful mythos to them, these sea wolves, these travelers, these protectors."
"A prayer for all who weep for lost children.
A prayer for cold, kind waters.
A prayer for those with rosemåling painted on steamer trunks, as they left their language and their whales behind."
- Original words by Kaycee Anseth
- Printed on archival quality, metallic cotton rag paper
- Print size availability is determined by quality of original scan
- Print dimensions may vary 1-2" from size ordered to honor the size of Kaycee's original collage
- Card is 5x5" and comes with an envelope