The Flowereaters: Dandelion
'The Flowereaters: Dandelion' is an archival print of an original collage by Kaycee Anseth. This collage was created in 2013 in Bend, Oregon.
Proceeds from print sales go directly to supporting the Kaycee Anseth Legacy Foundation and Kaycee's wishes to support emerging artists in Central Oregon.
"When the war started, he began to eat flowers stolen from the florists. When he was arrested he said that he was eating flowers to bring peace to the world. That if everybody ate flowers peace would come to the world." Anaïs Nin, Ladders to Fire. The dandelion's not a weed, it's a lovely cheerful flower. It is edible, it is medicinal, and it brings wishes. A wish for peace.
- Original words by Kaycee Anseth
- Printed on fine art giclee, white cotton paper
- Print size availability is determined by quality of original scan
- Print dimensions vary 1-2" from size ordered to honor the size of Kaycee's original collage
- Cards are 4x6" and come with an envelope