They Had To Change That Postcard
‘They Had To Change That Postcard' is an archival print of an original collage by Kaycee Anseth. This collage was created in 2018 in Bend, Oregon.
Proceeds from print sales go directly to supporting the Kaycee Anseth Legacy Foundation and Kaycee's wishes to support emerging artists in Central Oregon.
"Mt. St Helen’s (known as Lawetlat’la to the Cowlitz people, and Loowit to the Klickitat) awoke on May 18th, 1980.
Her name meant Smoking Mountain, so we shouldn’t have been surprised.
She’s alive, and I hear her sigh."
- Original words by Kaycee Anseth
- Printed on archival quality, cotton rag paper
- Print size availability is determined by quality of original scan
- Print dimensions may vary 1-2" from size ordered to honor the size of Kaycee's original collage
- Cards are 4x6" and come with an envelope